Three highly interactive, two-hour sessions over the course of three week period.
Live/Virtual Sessions and Practicum session are all 3pm-5pm Eastern.
Pre-work and individual assignments after first and second weeks. Final exam for certification following course.
- Why are you here?
- 2: Get your True Tilt Personality Profile
- 6. Wait, was this assessment worth taking?
- Introduce yourself!
- Get ready to take the exam
- Certification Exam
- Tell us what you think
- Buying assessments for others
- Buy a True Tilt Personality Profile
- Sign the Certified Practitioner Agreement
Why it's important to you
The Science of Character has provided solid evidence that companies led by leaders with strong character out-perform companies led by leaders with weak character. (1) And in top companies, everyone contributes to company culture and team climate. (2) So it’s important for everyone to bring the best version of themselves to work. (And don’t the people in our personal lives deserve our best selves, too?)
- 1. Keil, Return on Character
- 2. Teach beacon. Ian Gotts: Lessons from agile: Happier teams are more productive, so spread the cheer
How it will help you
After you have completed True Tilt Personality Profile certification, you should be able to help individuals:
* Recognize the four Tilt patterns, what drives them, and how this may impact the ways they show up
* Understand their True Tilt Profile reports and implications
* Discover the potential for all four Tilt patterns within themselves
* Identify initial and ongoing ways to develop personal agility holistically – to Tilt to context intentionally