Tilt has certified hundreds in using our Tilt instruments around the world; now you can take the next step and get certified for leading three professionally designed Tilt workshops for groups and teams!
The training covers three components:
- Tilt Presence for internal agility - Leading Self (assessment is the True Tilt Personality Profile)
- Tilt Influence for external agility - Influencing Others (assessment is the Positive Influence Predictor)
- Tilt Strategies for team agility - Team Climate (for intact teams, featuring a new Tilt 365 for teams: the Team Agility Predictor, as well as the existing Team Climate Profile)
In your consulting practice, you can offer:
- Presence, Influence & Team Strategies workshops for intact teams, and/or
- Presence, Influence & Team Strategies as "open enrollment" in leadership & professional development programs.
This is our best suite of workshops yet and is getting rave reviews. We spent close to a year working with a professional instructional designer to build and test the workshops with real teams.
Raleigh, NC (Location TBD)
Three days of highly interactive full day sessions delivered in-person in Raleigh, NC. Pre-work and individual assignments are required prior to the course. Final exam for certification following course.
Why it's important to you
Agility is a top priority for team leaders and top executives because it enables their organizations to compete effectively in this era of constant digital disruption. Agile teams can adapt to current trends, business needs, and complex dynamics while accelerating productivity, creativity, and innovation. Agile team climates also improve resilience and employee morale, which are key to retaining talent.
How it will help you
After you have completed the full 3-day Comprehensive In-Person Immersive Practitioner Certification Course, you should be able to help individuals and teams:
* Identify their current assumptions and why they work the way they do
* Use selected Tilt patterns of team Agility to develop more effective and productive ways of working together toward goals
* Quickly coach themselves, as a team, back to Agility and flow
* Build a plan for their development opportunities