All live / online sessions are from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. EASTERN, including the practicum session.
Course officially begins with the self-paced study lessons online. Candidates can begin this study up to a month before the first live session (August 11). Self-paced study continues between each live session. Final exam and a practice report debriefing are required to complete certification.
- Welcome to Team Agility Predictor Certification!
- How this course works
- Timing for self-paced study and live-virtual sessions
- Introduce yourself!
- Get your workbook
- Introduction and reflection
- What is a team?
- Climate versus culture
- My peak team experience
- Generative teams
- How generative teams function
- Character Strengths enable Agilities
- Get your sample Team reports
- Get to know the Team Climate Profile report
- Get to know the Team Agility Predictor report basics
- Logistics for setting up your Team Agility Profile practice debriefing
- Logistics: How to access your Tilt 365 dashboard
- Logistics: Purchasing on someone's behalf and accessing others' reports
- Live virtual session 1: Team Agility Predictor Certification
- Go online to access the full report insights
- Deep dive into the Team Agility Predictor report
- Team Climates
- The Agility Continuum
- My less-than-peak team experience
- Live virtual session 2: Team Agility Predictor Certification
- Download part 3 of the workbook
- Working with team leaders and teams
- A method for helping teams develop sustainable generativity
- What is the goal ?
- Which Tilt outcome does the goal require?
- The intentional Tilt
- Agile balance
- Time is running out!
- Guidelines for Debriefing Team Agility Predictor Reports - resource
- Live virtual session 3: Team Agility Predictor Certification
- REPRISE: Guidelines for Debriefing Team Agility Predictor Reports - resource
- Review the certification course experience so far
- Tell us what you think
- Get ready to take the exam
- Certification Exam
- Practice using the Team Agility Predictor
- Have you achieved your goals for this course?
- Practicum debriefing - live session
- Resources available to you
- Prepare to sign the agreement
- Sign the Certified Practitioner Agreement
- Sign the Tilt Certified Practitioner Agreement
Why it's important to you
Agility is a top priority for team leaders and top executives because it enables their organizations to compete effectively in this era of constant digital disruption. Agile teams can adapt to current trends, business needs, and complex dynamics while accelerating productivity, creativity, and innovation. Agile team climates also improve resilience and employee morale, which are key to retaining talent.
How it will help you
After you have completed the Team Agility Predictor certification, you should be able to help teams:
* Identify their current assumptions and why they work the way they do
* Use selected Tilt patterns of team Agility to develop more effective and productive ways of working together toward goals
* Quickly coach themselves, as a team, back to Agility and flow
* Build a plan for their development opportunities